1. Too Low Cholesterol Is Bad For The Body: Everyone is aware that high cholesterol is bad
– very low cholesterol can be unhealthy too.
2.Exercise Boosts Good Cholesterol: Physical activity can increase good cholesterol (HDL) in the body.
3. Cholesterol-free Food Can Raise Cholesterol: Fried foods contain cholesterol-raising trans fats.
– Trans fats and saturated fats are responsible for increasing bad cholesterol.
High Cholesterol May Cause Erectile Dysfunction: High cholesterol has been linked to a greater risk of erectile dysfunction
– Alzheimer’s disease and kidney failure